The OSCM has a conference room with a capacity of approximately 60 people occupying an area of 80.58 m2, including air-conditioning system and internet connection as well as wifi access. In case of need it can be divided in two separate units, divided by a Phonic Acordeon acoustic bellows door. The floor is covered with a carpet and the walls are made of plain concrete. The conference room has an acoustic ceiling as well as opaque curtains.
In terms of audiovisual equipment the following is available:
- Two VSound VSSE15 - 800 w speakers
- Two 10-channel Citronic CM 10-live sound tables with ECO and digital reproducers
- Two analog amplifiers PRO 2x1000 w BST
- Two FONESTAR LED projectors
- Two white boardss
- Two projection screens with remote control
The technique available provides solutions for parallel, simultaneous as well as separate presentations.